Monday 26 August 2013

Center Stage

Ah, bliss...! Last night we watched an old favourite of mine again: Center Stage.


I first saw "Center Stage" in 2001/2 with my oldest brother. I love dancing (as do all of my siblings) and although this is based more on ballet (rather than ballroom or latin american dancing), I can still appreciate the artistry and love for music and movement.

"Center stage" is a typical "chick flick" with your typical "girl next door" who becomes the star after heartache and disappointments pushes her to work even harder at her goals. And ofcourse, romance is inevitable...

My absolute favourite song from the movie is "The way you make me feel" from Michael Jackson. It's high energy with a great beat. Always gets my feet tapping!

So, if you are into dance and love a happy ending, I would suggest you watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment