Monday 19 August 2013

Despicable Me 1 & 2


We all know them by now... the little yellow minions with their goggles and blue overalls. And we love them (admit it)! 
I first saw "Despicable Me" in 2010 and really loved it. It was the first time ever that I watched a movie in 3D but that didn't impress me much. 98% of my "movie satisfaction" was due to the movie itself. It was funny, it was sad, it just had everything a movie has to have! Even the happy ending :) 
So, when I saw that "Despicable Me 2" was going to be released this year, I was happy immediately and just had to see it at the "big screen". Even though my boyfriend did not see the first one, he took me out to see the second one. And oh man! It was even better than the first!! I just couldn't stop laughing (my stomach muscles ached). Do any of you have a favorite scene?? Mine was definitely the "fireman" scene *beedo beedo beedo*




No comments:

Post a Comment