Monday 19 August 2013

The Heat


I saw the preview of "The Heat" a month or so ago and thought that it would be worth the watch. And that it was! I saw this "chick flick" also with my boyfriend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sandra Bullock is brilliant as ever and Melissa McCarthy...well acted! I first saw Melissa McCarthy as Sookie in "Gilmore Girls", where she played the sweet business partner to Lorelai. In this movie she plays a dedicated but "bad ass" detective. I find the roles quite opposite to each other but she plays them both equally well and it somehow feels like she steals the limelight from Bullock. The movie does have a high level of swearing but that does not take away from the storyline and entertainment level. This one is definitely also worth the watch. Let me know what you think of it??

No comments:

Post a Comment