Monday 19 August 2013

You Again



Last night I was lying on the couch while my boyfriend was playing games on his computer. I wanted to do something so I suggested to him we watch a movie together. I made chocolate mousse in the morning and thought it would be nice if we shared the bowl of mousse while watching the movie. I looked on Netflix and found "You again" (NEVER heard of it before). We settled in on the couch, I grabbed the mousse from the fridge and he pressed "play". I expected what I usually expect from RomComs: light entertainment with a happy ending. But, I was pleasantly surprised! The comedy was better than I expected and it seemed like even my boyfriend was entertained. So, if you haven't seen it before, do yourself a favor and rent it. It's worth the watch.











No comments:

Post a Comment