Wednesday 21 August 2013

Monsters University

First there was "Monsters Inc".


I was never really interested in seeing it (and can actually not remember how it led to me seeing it) but I was pleasantly surprised after watching it. It was sweet, quirky and had a life lesson or two hidden in there. So when I saw that "Monsters University" (the sequel but actual prelude to "Monsters Inc") was being released, I was looking forward to see it. The trailer looked good and I enjoyed the first one. My expectations weren't extremely high but I was looking forward to being entertained as I was with "Monsters Inc". So one afternoon, my boyfriend and I went for a drive and decided to go see "Monsters University".


And what did I think of it? I was UTTERLY disappointed!! I found myself very bored at some stages (I even considered leaving a few times), it had only one good laugh in there and it was long! My boyfriend was so bored, he fell asleep for 10mins! I would not recommend this to anyone. Maybe kids will like it but it is unfortunately not worth seeing at the cinema. The only one positive thing I can say about it is that it was "cool" to see how Mike and Sully met and eventually started work at Monsters Inc.




No comments:

Post a Comment